ABOUT CAMPUS CLUB
Campus Club Provides
- A curriculum based on the developmental needs of school-age students.
- Program activities that foster the social, emotional, academic and physical development of children.
- Enrollment open to all students (K-6).
- Positive interactions among staff, parents and children that promote respect and sensitivity toward all people.
- A safe, healthy and nurturing environment where character counts.
AVAILABILITY OF PROGRAM
Campus Club programs operate at all Clovis Unified Elementary School sites and are contingent upon minimum enrollment criteria, facility availability, Principal support and hiring of qualified personnel.
WHAT YOUR CHILD SHOULD KNOW
Please discuss with your child:
As a student in CUSD and a member of Campus Club, you have certain responsibilities. You, the student, are held accountable for the choices you make in your behavior while at these programs. Campus Club adheres to the CUSD discipline which is a zero tolerance policy.
In order for Campus Club to be a place that is enjoyable for everyone, and for you to get the most of your experience while you are there, it is important for you to understand and accept the following personal responsibilities:
Be on time and report to Campus Club immediately after school.
- Be responsible to clean up after yourself.
- Follow all the rules.
- Respect other people and their property.
- But most of all, respect yourself. If you respect yourself, the rest will be easy.
IN SUPPORT OF THE PARENT:
We are always interested in your comments regarding the Child Development programs and have an “open-door” policy. A parent communication area is established to post important information regarding your child and the Campus Club Program. The on-site staff will be able to help you with specific site concerns. All program concerns should be reported in the following order:
- Lead Instructor (on site).
- Program Supervisor (Child Development Office).
- Coordinator of Child Development (Child Development Office).
- Director of Child Development (Child Development Office).