FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Who can register my child? Birth parents or legal guardians ONLY. Unfortunately, stepparents, grandparents, neighbors, siblings, etc. are UNABLE to register students. Please call 327-9160 to schedule an orientation appointment.
2. Can I get the registration packet in advance? During the orientation presentation the application contract is distributed to the parent.
3. How soon will my child begin program? If the completed application contract and fee is turned in at the close of the orientation, the child will be able to begin Campus Club the following business week. We need one week to process the paperwork. Our deadline is Monday to Monday.
4. I have joint custody; can my child attend every other week? Campus Club is a set scheduled, prepaid monthly program. We are not able to accommodate split schedules. If you choose Monday and Thursday, you would pay for every Monday and Thursday of the month.
5. Does Campus Club have subsidized funding available? Unfortunately, the state of California has pulled any form of subsidized funding. Campus Club is a fee based program. The enrolling parent is billed directly, we do not bill third party.
6. Can I pay my Campus Club bill with my credit card or cash? Campus Club does not take credit cards or cash. We only accept check, cashier’s check, or money order.
7. When is my payment due? Payments are due on the first of the month. A fifteen dollar late payment fee will be accessed on the account after the tenth.
8. Are you open on the weekends? Our business hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm unless there is an observed holiday or furlough day. The gates are locked after 6:00 pm and unlocked in the morning by 6:30 am.
9. Do you have a drop box? We do have a brown drop box located to the left of our double doors. Please do not drop payments off in the U.S. Postal mailbox on Los Altos Avenue. The mail carrier will take all mail to the post office. Please use the Child Development drop box.
10. Can I drop my payment off at the Campus Club room at my child’s school? Please mail or hand deliver your payment to our Child Development Department.
The Campus Club Staff at school sites do not receive payments.
11. Can I fill out my Campus Club application contract, change form, or release of liability form online? At this time, all our forms are hard copy based and in triplicate. We are unable to email, mail, or fax the forms to the parents.