What is CUBSS?
- To develop a quality team of employees.
- To serve as a positive forum for dialogue and to brainstorm solutions for continuous improvement of District-wide processes and procedures.
- To support the District’s missions, beliefs and aims
- To be an integral part of the CUSD team, participating in the vision and operations of the District in partnership with our administrators, teachers, fellow employees, and community.
- To be an effective voice for Classified Unit/Business Support employees and an advocate, when necessary.
- To foster communication throughout the District where all classified employees feel their efforts are valued and that they make a positive difference.
Current CUBSS Executive Members are: April Morris, Carole Johnson, Cyndee Smith, Debby Bagdasarian, Donna Marr, Jeanette Garcia, Mary Mayorga, Sara Sanchez, Tami Calderon, Tiffany Cooper, and Valerie Myers.
Upcoming CUBSS Meetings
CUBSS Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of every month, September through May. This meeting is held in the Professional Development Building, Room 2 from 3:15pm to 4:45pm. All Classified employees are invited to attend.
September 12, 2017
October 10, 2017
November 14, 2017
December 12, 2017
January 9, 2018
February 13, 2018
March 13, 2018
April 10, 2018
May 8, 2018
CUBSS Meeting Minutes
January and February 2017 Meetings Postponed
CUBSS Meeting Agendas