Students: Job openings on your school campus!

Who can work?
Clovis Unified enrolled High School and Intermediate School Students age 13 or older.

What is the pay?
$11.54 per hour.

How long can I work?
30 minutes to 2 hours per day. Student employees will be scheduled to work each day that school is in session. There are opportunities to work before school starts, during lunch and possibly even during the school day if you  have a free period!  Check with your cafeteria Supervisor for more information on available work hours at your school.

Where are the job locations?
Alta Sierra, Buchanan, Clark, Clovis East, Clovis High, Clovis North, Clovis West, Granite Ridge, Kastner and Reyburn.

Where is the interview location?
Just walk into your school’s kitchen from 7:00am to 3:00pm. Employment with Clovis Unified School District will look attractive on your resume once you graduate!

What are the age and other requirements?
You must be age 13 years or older.

The student must be able to present a Driver License, CA ID, or Student ID and a social security card prior to employment.

Students must obtain a Work Permit through their Counseling office or School.  The Work Permit Request Form may also be obtained at the school Counseling office. It must be signed by the parent, hiring supervisor, and the counseling office/school. Then, a WORK Permit will be awarded to the student.

How do I apply?

First, speak with the cafeteria Supervisor at your school.  Next, apply online by clicking the blue “Apply to be a Student Employee” link on this page.

For more information call 559.327.9130