Measure A at a Glance
A $298 million facility bond measure designed to maintain excellent neighborhood schools, offset state budget cuts, and retain/attract quality teachers without increasing the 2012 tax rate.
California’s Presidential Primary Election June 5, 2012
As in recent CUSD bond measures, if approved, Measure A would not increase the existing tax rate at the time of the election. Watch Video
Every school in Clovis Unified would benefit from construction & renovation included on the Measure A project list.
• Upgrading classrooms, science labs, fire safety systems and libraries
• Acquiring sites, constructing and equipping new schools
• Improving energy efficiency systems to return money spent on utilities to the classroom
• Enhancing vocational education facilities
• Ensuring handicapped accessibility
• Health and safety improvements to older schools to repair deteriorating restrooms and leaky roofs, replace outdated heating and air conditioning systems, security systems and fire alarms
Pictures are coming soon!