Clovis Unified Preschool offers CA State Preschool Programs (CSPP), which are provided at no-cost to eligible families.
CA STATE PRESCHOOL PROGRAMS (CSPP) (no cost)
Eligibility for CSPP is based on the documentation and verification of ONE of the following:
- At-risk of abuse, neglect, and/or exploitation
- Child Protective Services (CPS)
- Current CalWORKS cash aid recipient
- Income Eligible (Click HERE to see the current guidelines)
- Children with exceptional needs
- Reside within the attendance boundary of: Pinedale, Sierra Vista, Miramonte, Tarpey or Temperance-Kutner
If your family/child meet any of the categories above, click HERE to see the CSPP Appointment Checklist (Spanish Checklist) to determine appropriate documents to bring to your registration appointment. Click HERE to see California Immunizations Required for Preschool.
Physicians Report Form