Wed, January 23, 2019
8:00 AM – 6:30 PM PST
CUSD Professional Development Building
1680 David E Cook Way
Clovis, CA 93611
On Wednesday, January 23, 2019, Clovis Unified School District will be conducting interviews for general education teachers, special education teachers, school psychologists, speech/language pathologists and preschool teachers for the 2019/2020 school year. The interviews will take place at the Clovis Unified Professional Development Building located at 1680 David E. Cook Way, Clovis, CA 93611. The interviews will be scheduled every 30 minutes and will be held according to your credential type. Please sign up for only one interview session. If you possess multiple credential types, please select the credential type you are most interested in using. Please know that you are interveiwing with the District and your information will be shared with all District administrators.
Once you have confirmed your interview time, please complete and submit an application along with all requested documents through the link provided below. Print out a copy of your application and bring it with you to your interview time. Please plan on arrivng 15 minutes prior to your designated time.
The following information is requested when completing the application.
- Current Resume
- Current Letter of Philosophy of Education
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation dated within 18 months of application
- Valid California Pubic School Credentials or a Plan to Complete Credential Requirements Form (This form can be found through a link on the right hand side of the job posting.)
- Copy of CTC Certificate of Clearance (COC) (Instructions on how to apply for a COC can be found through a link on the right hand side of the job posting.)
- Copy of official or unofficial transcripts
- Copy of CBEST
- Copy of RICA (if multiple subject)
- Copy of MSAT, CSET, SSAT, or PRAXIS or other documentation of Subject Matter Competence
- English Learner Authorization (CLAD or authorization embedded in credential)