The Clovis Unified School District’s Teacher Center is located in the Professional Development Building (1680 David E. Cook Way, Clovis). The Teacher Center offers many resources which are available to Clovis Unified School District teachers and their aides. The Center has a variety of curriculum making machines including copy machines, Ellison die cuts, poster makers, laminating machines, and more. There is also an assortment of paper in various colors and sizes. Our friendly staff is always available to help anyone with curriculum or classroom design or decorating ideas!
For more information, contact either:
- Janette Ambra Phone: 559.327.9580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rhonda Wooten Phone: 559.327.9581 or email email@example.com
- SuperZoomer is UP and working well!
- The Teacher Center will be closed during the spring break from April 10th through April 14th.
- The Teacher Center will be closed on Monday, April 24th, due to being open on Saturday,April 30, 2017.
Next Saturday Opening:
- Saturday, April 30, 2017 – 8:30am to 3:30pm (open during lunch)
Teacher Center Policy:
- Transfer of funds between teachers’ accounts is not available.
- Anyone using a teacher’s account other than the teacher must have a signed “Additional User Form” on file at the Teacher Center.
- Teacher Center Accounts must be depleted by June 22, 2017.
- The smaller laminators are always hot and ready for you when you arrive each morning!
- Remember to laminate BEFORE die-cutting!