The Clovis Unified School District’s Teacher Center is located in the Professional Development Building (1680 David E. Cook Way, Clovis). The Teacher Center offers many resources which are available to Clovis Unified School District teachers and their aides. The Center has a variety of curriculum making machines including copy machines, Ellison die cuts, poster makers, laminating machines, and more. There is also an assortment of paper in various colors and sizes. Our friendly staff is always available to help anyone with curriculum or classroom design or decorating ideas!
For more information, contact either:
- Janette Ambra Phone: 559.327.9580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rhonda Wooten Phone: 559.327.9581 or email email@example.com
- The Teacher Center will be closed Monday, November 20th through Friday, November 24th due to the Thanksgiving Break.
- We are now on our regular school schedule and have new hours. Take a look at our new calendar!
Only SATURDAY OPENINGS for the 2017-2018 school year:
- Saturday, August 12, 2017 8:30am-3:30pm
- Saturday, August 19, 2017 8:30am-3:30pm
- All machines are working effectively and efficiently!
Teacher Center Policy:
- Transfer of funds between teachers’ accounts is not available.
- Anyone using a teacher’s account other than the teacher must have a signed “Additional User Form” on file at the Teacher Center.
- Teacher Center Accounts must be depleted by June 21, 2018.
- The smaller laminators are always hot and ready for you when you arrive each morning!
- Remember to laminate BEFORE die-cutting!