The Clovis Unified School District’s Teacher Center is located in the Professional Development Building (1680 David E. Cook Way, Clovis). The Teacher Center offers many resources which are available to Clovis Unified School District teachers and their aides. The Center has a variety of curriculum making machines including copy machines, Ellison die cuts, poster makers, laminating machines, and more. There is also an assortment of paper in various colors and sizes. Our friendly staff is always available to help anyone with curriculum or classroom design or decorating ideas!
For more information, contact either:
- Janette Ambra Phone: 559.327.9580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- LeeAnn Tanner Phone: 559.327.9581 or email email@example.com
Summer Hours: Closed on Friday June 10 – August 2, 2019 (click on calendar link for a complete listing of hours by month)
Monday, August 5, 2019 the Teacher Center hours are 1:00 pm-5:30 pm
Only SATURDAY OPENINGS for the 2019-2020 school year:
- Saturday, August 10, 2019 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Saturday, August 17, 2019 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- All machines are working effectively and efficiently!
SPECIAL NOTE: (Effective October 18, 2018)
- Due to the Professional Development Building’s back doors being locked at all times, all Teacher Center visitors must enter by way of the front doors on David E. Cook Way.
- Summer hours 8:00 am – 4:30 pm start on June 10, 2019 through August 2, 2019.
- New Teacher Center Hours Monday through Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
Teacher Center Policy:
- Transfer of funds between teachers’ accounts is not available.
- Anyone using a teacher’s account other than the teacher must have a signed “Additional User Form” on file at the Teacher Center.
- Teacher Center Accounts must be depleted by June 27, 2019.
- The smaller laminators are always hot and ready for you when you arrive each morning!
- Remember to laminate BEFORE die-cutting!