Our goal is to provide safe, quality child care and enrichment that is designed to enhance your child’s educational experience right on your elementary school campus. We value working with parents, staff and students at each site to support the classroom curriculum and instruction before and after school.
Campus Club Provides:
- A curriculum based on the developmental needs of school-age students.
- Program activities that foster the social, emotional, academic and physical development of children.
- Enrollment open to all CUSD students (K-6).
- Positive interactions among staff, parents and children that promote respect and sensitivity toward all people.
- A safe, healthy and nurturing environment where character counts.
- Before school care starting at 7:00am to the start of school.
- Before and After kindergarten class care.
- After school care starting immediately after school ends until 6:00pm.
- Stay and Play - Starting immediately after school ends on Wednesdays only until the end of the school day time.