2023-2024 School Year
Expanded Learning (Campus Club/ELOP/ASES) Application
We have started processing applications for the 23-24 school year. Please keep an eye on your email for an acceptance or waitlist email. We will continue to process applications and send acceptance/waitlist emails throughout the summer. If you have not received an acceptance or waitlist email yet it means your application is still being processed.
Thank you for your patience.
Applications are currently open in Parent Connect.*
Please make sure you are selecting the 2023-2024 school year in
Parent Connect to access the application.
See below for detailed information.
*If the program (Before School, TK/K, After School) you are wanting to select is not available for you to choose, that means the program has already reached capacity for applications. This capacity number also includes a waitlist. For example, if the program can safely accommodate 80 students, we accepted 100 applications to have 40 additional students on a waitlist.
Pinedale & Sierra Vista Elementary Schools: Students in 1st - 6th Grades will continue to participate in the school-based after school program. ONLY TK/KINDER students will enroll in the Expanded Learning Program. For any student in 1st - 6th grade you will apply through the school's application. More information will be shared with you by your school site later in May.
INCOMING TK/K Students ONLY:
If you do NOT yet have access to Parent Connect for your incoming TK/K student please call the Child Development Office at 327-9160.
CURRENT CUSD STUDENTS who are awaiting a transfer from home school to another site - APPLY TO YOUR HOME SCHOOL. When you receive the transfer approval letter, bring the letter to your transfer school to complete enrollment. Upon completion with the transfer school, call the Child Development office at 327-9160 so that we can pull your application to the new site.
NEW TO CUSD TRANSFER STUDENTS - you must wait to apply to Expanded Learning until you are fully enrolled in CUSD. Once your transfer is complete and your student is fully enrolled at their school site, you will receive access to Parent Connect. Once in Parent Connect you will be able to apply to Expanded Learning through the online application.
23-24 Expanded Learning Application Process
- On April 13th or before, log in to Parent Connect and verify that all information is up to date. This includes parent information, authorized pick-up contacts, and photo release information. You will not be able to edit this information in the application, so please verify it is accurate in Parent Connect prior to starting the application. (How to Login Update Parent Connect) If you need your Parent Connect login information, please click here.If you have an incoming TK/Kinder student and have completed the registration process at your school site but are unable to access Parent Connect on April 14th, please use the link on the Child Development website under the Registration Tab.
- Starting April 14th @ 5PM log in to Parent Connect to access the application.
- You may see two choices for your student/s. Select the “School Year 2023-2024”.
- Once you have selected the 2023-24 school year for your student, scroll down until you see the “School Links” box.
- In the “School Links” box please select the “Expanded Learning Application” link.
- Click on “2024- (Your School Name) Elementary”. Complete the application. Paper applications are not available.
- Once you submit the application you will be unable to submit another application for the same student.
- If you are unable to select the program and/or day in the application, it means the program has reached capacity (including waitlist) for that program and/or day. We are no longer accepting applications for that program and/or day.
- Repeat the steps above for each student you wish to enroll.
- Once you submit the completed application you will receive an email confirmation that your application was received by Child Development. This is NOT an indication your student has been enrolled in program.
- Processing of applications will begin mid to late May 2023. Once your student has been accepted into program or placed on the waitlist, you will receive another email stating their enrollment status.
- If you realize you have made a mistake but have already submitted your application, please contact the Child Development office at 559.327.9160 to make corrections.