As in Campus Club, our goal in ELOP is to provide safe, quality child care and enrichment that is designed to enhance your child’s educational experience right on your elementary school campus. We value working with parents, staff and students at each site to support the classroom curriculum and instruction before and after school.
- A curriculum based on the developmental needs of school-age students.
- Program activities that foster the social, emotional, academic and physical development of children.
- Free enrollment open to all CUSD students (TK-6) that qualify under the program requirements. Parents may complete the application for the National School Lunch Program to see if you qualify for free/reduced cost meals. If you qualify your child will be able to have their fees waived. Please click here for the free/reduced cost meals application: https://www.cusd.com/NoCostMeals.aspx Once you qualify please call the Child Development office at 327-9173.
- Positive interactions among staff, parents and children that promote respect and sensitivity toward all people.
- A safe, healthy and nurturing environment where character counts.
- Before school care starting at 7:00am to the start of school at most ELOP sites.
- Before and After transitional kindergarten / kindergarten class care.
- After school care starting immediately after school ends until 5:30pm at most ELOP sites.
- Optional Full Day Programs - offered on select dates/sites for Fall Break, Winter Break, Spring Break and Summer Break.