SPED Department FAQs

Special Ed logo- 3 children and stars in a circle

I have moved into Clovis Unified School District's boundaries and my student has an IEP, how do I register? If your student has an IEP, you can contact the Special Education Registrar to begin the registration process.

     Special Education Registrar
      LeeAnna Koch
      (559) 327-9404
      [email protected]

Green poster with steps of who to contact if you have concerns relating to your child with an IEP. Downloadable doc is available on this page.
Information about Parent Rights or the Notice of Procedural Safeguards are given at IEP meetings. They can also be viewed online or obtained at the Special Education office at 1680 David E. Cook Way, Clovis. 
For information call 327-9400.

Who may I speak to if I am seeking Advocacy Resources?

     Disability Rights of CA

Clovis Unified School District: Be the best you can be in mind, body, and spirit

Buchanan Area Schools

Buchanan Alta Sierra Cole Century Dry Creek Garfield Tarpey Woods

Clovis High Area Schools

Clovis High Clark Cedar Wood Clovis Elementary Mickey Cox Gettysburg Jefferson Red Bank Sierra Vista Weldon

Clovis West Area Schools

Clovis West Kastner Ft. Washington Liberty Lincoln Maple Creek Nelson Pinedale Valley Oak

Clovis North Area Schools

Clovis North Bud Rank Copper Hills Fugman Mountain View River View

Clovis East Area Schools

Clovis East Boris Fancher Creek Freedom Hirayama Miramonte Oraze Temperance Kutner Reagan Elementary Young Elementary

Educational Services Area Schools

CART Gateway Clovis Online School Clovis Community Day School Clovis Adult Education Sierra Outdoor