Sierra Vista Children's Health Center is now OPEN for IMMUNIZATIONS ONLY at this time.
The Health Center is now open for immunizations for children who are due for critical immunizations. You MUST CALL AHEAD to make an appointment.
Follow these steps to make an appointment for vaccines:
- Call the health center to make an appointment at 327-7976. At this time, you will be given further instructions related to COVID-19 precautions that are currently in place.
- At your scheduled time, drive up to the designated parking space for vaccines.
- Call the number posted on the sign.
- Provide a copy of your child's immunization record and insurance card.
- A provider will come to your car or escort you to the Health Center to give your child the immunizations they need and provide you with an updated copy of your child's immunization record.
The services are available to children up to 18 years of age and are free of charge to income-eligible families. Patients who have Medi-Cal are also eligible for these services as well as those who do not have health insurance coverage.
On August 24th, the Health Center will be open for Well Child visits. Call now to schedule your appointment.
Sierra Vista Children’s Health Center Staff
Wendee Winter, RN, MSN, CPNP-PC
Blanca Rodas, M.A., Clerical Specialist
Mary Lundin, C.N.A., Clerical Specialist
Monday - Thursday 8:30 am – 4:00 pm (closed for lunch from 12:00 to 1:00 pm)
The Sierra Vista Children’s Health Center is on the southeast corner of the campus (Barstow and Pollasky), on the Pollasky side behind the head start preschool building.