All services at the health center are by appointment only.
Please call 327-7976 to schedule your child’s appointment.
- Well-baby and well-childcare
- Immunizations – you must qualify for VFC services (call the health center to see if you qualify)
- PPD skin tests - $20 cash/credit – skin tests are given on Monday through Wednesday only
- WIC referrals
- Treatment of minor injuries and illnesses
- Sports screenings - $30 cash/credit
- Preschool/first grade physicals - $30 cash/credit
The services are available to children ages 0-18 years and are free of charge to income-eligible families. Patients who have Medi-Cal are also eligible for these services as well as those who do not have health insurance coverage.
Sierra Vista Children’s Health Center Staff
Wendee Winter, RN, MSN, CPNP-PC
Dennilyn Pelorin, LVN
Blanca Rodas, MA, Clerical Specialist
Mary Lundin, CNA., Clerical Specialist
Monday - Thursday 8:30 am – 4:00 pm (closed for lunch from 12:00 to 1:00 pm)
The Sierra Vista Children’s Health Center is on the southeast corner of the campus (Barstow and Pollasky), on the Pollasky side behind the head start preschool building.