AT THIS TIME THE SIERRA VISTA CHILDREN'S HEALTH CENTER IS CLOSED.
Monday-Thursday 8:30 am – 4:00 pm (closed for lunch from 12:00 to 1:00 pm)
Services provided include:
- Well-baby and well-child care
- Immunizations – Call for fees
- PPD skin tests $10 – Skin tests are given on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday ONLY (Summer tests are given Monday and Tuesday)
- WIC referrals
- Treatment of minor injuries and illnesses
- Sports physicals are $30. Click here to download sports physical form
- Preschool/first grade physicals are $30
The services are available to children ages 0-18 years and are free of charge to income-eligible families. Patients who have Medi-Cal are also eligible for these services as well as those who do not have health insurance coverage.
Please contact the health center to schedule an appointment.
Please call the health center BEFORE going to make sure the Nurse Practitioner is available. Due to intermittent high volume of patients, some walk-in patients may not be seen after 11:30 am or 3:30 pm.
Sierra Vista Children’s Health Center Staff
Annamarie Brown, RN, MSN, PNP
Wendee Winter, RN, MSN, PNP
Blanca Rodas, M.A., Clerical Specialist
Mary Lundin, C.N.A., Clerical Specialist
The Sierra Vista Children’s Health Center is on the southeast corner of the campus (Barstow and Pollasky), on the Pollasky side behind the head start preschool building.
Please park in the Pollasky side parking lot and look for the building at the southern end of the campus.