The Clovis Unified Induction Program offers a California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC) approved program for clear Multiple Subject, Single Subject, and Education Specialist credentials.
Clovis Unified Induction Mentoring Programs
- Pre-Induction (PIPs, STSPs, Interns)
- Induction (Preliminary Multiple Subject, Single Subject, and Education Specialist)
- Perfecting Educational Practice (PEP)
- Peer Assistance and Review (PAR)
Individualized and Collaborative Support focused on:
- California Standards for the Teaching Profession
- Individualized Learning Plans (ILP)
- Action Research
- Collegial Observations
- Student Learning and Achievement
Mentors are the heart of the CUSD Induction Program offering weekly, and often daily, support to the Participating Teachers in the district. CUSD Induction Mentors are exemplary classroom teachers who go through a rigorous selection and training process to serve as collegial support and models, impacting teacher performance and student learning and achievement.
Perfecting Educational Practice (PEP)
Peer Assistance and Review (PAR)