The Clovis Unified School District’s Teacher Center is located in the Professional Development Building (1680 David E. Cook Way, Clovis). The Teacher Center offers many resources which are available to Clovis Unified School District teachers and their aides. The Center has a variety of curriculum making machines including copy machines, Ellison die cuts, poster makers, laminating machines, and more. There is also an assortment of paper in various colors and sizes. The friendly staff is always available to help anyone with curriculum or classroom design or decorating ideas!
For more information, contact either:
Currently open to service Clovis Unified Employees by appointment only (no credit cards, no children at this time). Please call:
Janette Ambra at 327-9580 or Rhonda Wooten at 327-9581
to schedule your appointment time.
HOURS OF OPERATION/CLOSURES - 2020-21 - School Year:
Thanksgiving Break closed November 26 & 27, 2020
Winter Break closed December 21-25, 29 & 30, 2020 (early closure December 31 at 2:00pm and closed January 1, 2021
President Holiday closed February 8 and 15, 2021
Spring Break closed Friday, April 2 at 2:00 pm
2020-21 - Summer Hours
June 7, 2021- August 5, 2021
Monday through Thursday - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Poster Large Machine is currently not working. All other machines are working effectively and efficiently
Due to the Professional Development Building’s back doors being locked at all times, all Teacher Center visitors must enter by way of the front doors on David E. Cook Way.
Teacher Center Policy:
- Transfer of funds between teachers’ accounts is not available.
- Anyone using a teacher’s account other than the teacher must have a signed “Additional User Form” on file at the Teacher Center.
- Teacher Center Accounts must be depleted by June 30, 2021.
- The smaller laminators are always hot and ready for you when you arrive each morning!
- Remember to laminate BEFORE die-cutting!