2020 CUSD Flu Shot Clinics
Flu immunizations are provided free of charge to the following individuals:
- All full-time and part-time employees of Clovis Unified School District.
- All retirees covered under the CUSD Health Plan
- Eligible Dependents of employees and retirees covered under the CUSD Health Plan
TO BE SURE YOU ARE REGISTERED AND BRING THE APPROPRIATE PAPERWORK TO YOUR APPOINTMENT PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Due to COVID-19 all eligible individuals must make an appointment this year to receive a flu immunization.
- Each eligible individual will be required to bring 2 copies of this Immunization Consent Form filled out and signed when arriving for your appointment. Once you have received your flu immunization you will receive 1 copy of the Immunization Consent Form with documentation of the flu immunization received along with the Pharmacist's signature. Costco will retain the other copy for their records. **It is your responsibility to maintain your proof of immunization as we are unable to duplicate your receipt at a later date.**
- All employees will be required to show their Employee ID Badge when arriving for their flu immunization appointment.
- 6 appointments are available every 15 minutes for those wanting to receive their flu immunization at the same time as a friend or eligible family member.
- Each individual presenting for a flu immunization will be required to wear a face covering and practice social distancing.
Please click on the link below for the day you wish to receive your flu immunization and select your appointment from the available time slots.
For employees, retirees and their dependents covered under the CUSD Health Plan:
The CUSD miCare Health Center currently has flu immunizations in stock. If you would prefer to receive a no cost flu immunization from the Health Center you may contact them for a fast immunization appointment by calling
327-CUSD (2873). Flu immunizations are available now and appointments are available Monday through-Saturday during normal operating hours.
If you are pregnant or have any health concerns regarding whether you or your family members should take the flu shot, please contact your family physician.
*Children under 9 years of age will need to be seen by their family physician*
This year Costco will be using Fluad for the following strains:
- A/Victoria/2454/2019 IVR-207(an A/Guangdong-Maonan/SWL1536/2019(H1N1)pdm09-like virus,
- A/HongKong/2671/2019 IVR-208(an A/HongKong/2671/2019(H3N2)-like virus)
- B/Victoria/705/2018 BVR-11 (a B/Washington/02/2019-like virus)
- B/Phuket/3073/2013 BVR-1B(a B/Phuket/3073/2013-like virus)
Costco will use Flucelvax for those patients allergic to egg for the following strains;
- A/Nebraska/14/2019(an A/Hawaii/70/2019(H1N1)pdm09-like virus).
- A/Delaware/39/2019(an A HongKong/45/2019(H3N2)-like virus)
- B/Darwin/7/2019(A B/Washington 02/2019-like virus)
- B/Singapore/INFTT-16-0610/2016(a B/Phuket/3073/2013-like virus)
The vaccine will begin to provide protection approximately 1-2 weeks after vaccination and immunity may decrease, on average, after several months.
VOLUNTARY CUSD BENEFITS
Customer Service Numbers:
Flexible Spending for Unreimbursed Medical – (800) 325-0654
Flexible Spending for Dependent Day Care Plans – (800) 325-0654
Cancer Plan – (800) 662-1113
Disability Plan – (800) 662-1113
Sahak Hancer and Jeremy d’Autremon
Download American Fidelity Claim Forms directly from their website:http://www.afadvantage.com/customer-support/claim-flex-forms.aspx
AMERICAN FIDELITY MOBILE APP:
For information on downloading the American Fidelity app for your mobile phone, click on the following pdf. The mobile app allows users to view their account balances, manage their claims and reimbursements, submit documentation, receive alerts and maintain their personal informaiton.