SAVE THE DATES - JUNE 12 & 13
Registration links will be posted in May.
INTERESTED IN PRESENTING? CLICK HERE AND SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL!
- Will you still offer the opportunity
to earn a unit from Fresno Pacific University for attending?
You will register for the Fresno Pacific University class. Cost is
$75. Registration information will be provided at Tech Bootcamp.
bootcamp is only two days you will need to attend all six sessions (there
are 3 per day)
- Complete a reflection activity
- When will we be able to register for
the Technology Bootcamp Sessions?
- We are
currently accepting presenter submissions for classes. Once that
has been completed we will set up the registration process and provide
you with the ability to sign up in May. Keep an eye out for
additional emails. If you follow us on Twitter and Facebook you
will be sure to not miss an announcement.
- Save the dates on your calendar – June 12th
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/CVTechBootCamp
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/cvtechbootcamp/
- Who is able to attend Technology
- Any school district employee is eligible to attend.
- How much does it cost to attend?
- If you
are a Fresno or Clovis Unified employee there is no cost to you.
- If you work in another district the cost is only $20!
- Do I have to attend every session?
only need to attend all six sessions (3 per day) in order to earn the 1
unit credit from Fresno Pacific University.
- If you are not working toward the 1 unit you are able
to attend as many or few classes as you choose.
- I noticed the announcement said the
location was TBA. Have you decided on a venue?
- Yes. It will be held at CART (Center for Advanced Research and Technology) Gettysburg and Clovis Avenue – Just behind Sierra Vista Mall