Welcome to Plant Operations.
We are a department within the Business Division of CUSD. Plant Operations provides the services of building and grounds maintenance, waste management, utilities, building custodial operations and energy management to all the buildings and grounds at district sites. In all, we provide services to more than 4.5 million square feet.
Plant Operations is a diverse group of individuals that reflect the demographics of our school community and our region. We are more than 325 in numbers with a wide variety of credentials. We are comprised of skilled trades’ persons, mechanics, custodians, department managers, maintenance professionals, clerical assistants, grounds keepers, HVAC technicians, analysts and supervisors. We pride ourselves in our ability to support the faculty and operations need of the Clovis Unified School District.
Our motto: We are one Team — committed to quality facilities and student success.
Plant Operations maintains the physical plant environment and provides related services to support CUSD in reaching its goal of excellence in education.
Plant Operations includes Building Services, Custodial Operations, Facilities Maintenance, Grounds, Plant Administrative Services, Plant Operations, CAD, Utilities and Energy Management and Work Control Center.
- To be an organization where continuous and measurable improvement in services is the standard
- To be recognized by the District community for excellence in service, as a partner in solving our customers’ problems
- To be an innovative leader in facilities management
- To be an organization where all employees are treated equitably and honestly
- To be an effective, diverse work community
- To be a learning organization where all staff members are empowered and supported in reaching their full potential
- To be a workplace where an atmosphere of trust encourages creativity and innovation